Thanksgiving Day is very close! Here is an idea: how about accommodating your guests in the garden? Today we are sharing 15 Thanksgiving outdoor decoration images for inspiration. With the appropriate lighting and heating you will be able to enjoy the coziness of a family gathering in the comfort of your outdoor room.
When it comes to installing any electrical equipment in the garden, hiring a qualified electrical contractor can literally save your life! However, knowing a few things about a safe electrical installation will help you understand better the scope of your redesign project and plan accordingly. Keeping in mind these basic rules will ensure that your outdoor room becomes a secure place:
- Hire a qualified contractor for all your outdoor electrical installations.
- Make sure that the contractor has protected all exterior electrical circuits by a ground fault interrupter. This device will cut off power immediately when it detects a leakage of current to earth.
- Turn off electrical equipment before doing any maintenance, even if it’s a simple bulb replacement.
- Install electrical equipment outside unless you are qualified to do so.
- Use any electrical devices such as switches, sockets, and transformers in the garden if they are designed only for interior uses.
- Substitute proper weatherproof enclosures with plastic bags or temporary wrappings.